Thursday, 28 June 2012

Z = Zebra

I always have liked zebra’s, the debate of are they black with white stripes or white with black stripes has always fascinated me.  Why, because it’s a question that no one truly knows the answer to.

Growing up, and to some extent now, I question everything, and repeat the infamous phrase ‘Why?’ until I’m satisfied with the answer. From wanting to know how something’s made, to disease process to reasons air planes crash, I need to know why.  in a way its hard to explain why, but its like comfort from understanding things, by rationalising them, and understanding them, I can accept them, 9things can then fit into boxes and become organised. Everything can make sense and make the illogical seem logical, however illogical it really is.  An by making things logical, things can be predicated and by predicated they can be worked into routine’s. but other all, they make sense, and that’s what makes me go into sensory overload, which is very rarely, things that don’t make sense, the questions that have no answers to, I can get caught up on these and over think them again and again till I’m satisfied with my rationalising of it, even if there’s still no answer, I can get to a point where I can accept why this is no answer.  

So Is a zebra black with white stripes or white with black stripes… or just a zebra with Black AND white stripes? 



this blog post is part of the A-Z, please check out the rest by following the links above for posts on a variety of things including bullying, obsessions, nursing, depression and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment