this year I'm not going to set any new years resolutions, but a series of aims to alcoholism, hopefully as the year goes on I'll be able to cross them off one by one, but as there only aims I don't have to feel guilty about breaking them and I reckon I'll feel much better in the long run if I do it this way.
1) brush my teeth every day, (I'm getting there with this one but will take time)
2) stay on top of house work.
3) to be More organised.
4) to achieve something
5) to make a difference
6) to have something to smile about
7) to feel a sense of pride in myself
8) to continue to raise autism awareness.
9) to complete something off my bucket list!
hopefully I'll be able to update this as time passes and share how things are going! have had some ideas for new blog posts so keep an eye out for these over the next few months and remember to spread awareness of the uniqueness that is aspergers syndrome and autism!